Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding Favors

Good Morning,

These are a set of wedding favors that I helped my friend Corine design for her sister's wedding.

These are made using the Big Shot die for the treat box.  I used Stampin' Up!'s whisper white and basic black cardstock to make the Bride & Groom. 

The detail of the brides' dress is stamped using the Bliss stamp set with silver ink and embossing powder.  I used narrow white silk ribbon to make the knot at the waist and to tie the top of the box.  i added small pearl accents around the neckline.

The detail is added to the groom box using a small scrap of whisper white and cutting a bow tie out of black scraps.  I used a black get tip pen to add the button accents.  I tied the box in the back with narrow black ribbon.

Very quick to make!!



No comments:

Post a Comment