Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Wedding

I recently participated in a swap with other stationery designers that design cards and wedding invitations.  I love to share ideas and see other's creations.  You never know where you will find inspiration. 

For a swap, I create one design and make 10 copies of that design.  I then trade my design with other designers.  It is a great way to see others' techniques and get other ideas.

For this swap, I wanted to create a Christmas Wedding invitation.    I used the Bells & Boughs Stamp set from Stampin' Up with Cherry cobbler cardstock, brushed metallic gold and shimmery white cardstock.  The Holly image from the Bells & Boughs stamp set is stamped and embossed in white on the Cherry Cobbler.  I used cream velvet ribbon and a heart border punch to create the top border.

The holly is hand stamped and embossed with artichoke ink and then colored with inks.  The berries on the holly are pearls that I have colored with permanent marker.



This invitation is stunning and can be customized to any color or Holiday.  It would also be beautiful for Valentine's Day.

Contact me for more information   marilyn.sanclemente@comcast.net





No comments:

Post a Comment